Sunday, March 2, 2008

Second Response

Sorry for the delayed response but I wasn't able to do it in Guatemala. I hope that my feedback will still be of some use to you...

This is a really cool topic and from your writing I can see that you are invested in it and it means something to you. My blog is very similar to yours and I've noticed that in a way you are also looking into how culture is affected by the death of "Rockstars". All of these artists that died young never got their chances to leave their full impact on the world. Maybe you could say that it seems that the artists that died early made an even larger impact on culture, that could be something worth analyzing for you. You mentioned that Rock and Roll has changed greatly over time, maybe you could research how the evolution of Rock and Roll has affected culture a bit more. Its an interesting topic

No comments: